Friday, February 10, 2006

Sunset/Moonrise


Sunset/Moonrise
Originally uploaded by Shawn Econo.

Another new photo, taken while walking home from Sal and Linda's house. Today was cold and clear, with the temperature inversion of the last few days pushed out by a cold air mass from the north. I only took a couple of photos before I had to put my gloves back on. Brrrr. I'm officially tired of winter.

Two nights ago, I had a full post about mashups finished and ready to publish here when Internet Explo(d)er decided to have a meltdown. Dang! So I typed up some notes from memory and will try to rewrite everything tomorrow for a new post. I also have a couple of other things I'm working on, so hopefully a burst of new posts over the next few days. If you drop by to visit, please leave a comment or an email and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: